Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Iowa Basketball will be upon us this Friday against Idaho State, starting the Todd Lickliter era. Enthusiasm has been tempered anyway with the departure of Tyler Smith to Tennessee, so the news of Tony Freeman, Iowa's most experienced player, going down with a broken foot did us absolutely no favors going into this year. I have no idea what to expect from this team with that news. We have been picked anywhere from 8th to 10th, so expectations are low. We will see how the team does Friday for some analysis on just where we may be heading. I am excited to see how this team will do under who Coach Lick.

Picked myself up a tattoo on Monday, I will post pics of it when I can. Fantastic looking old style "Herky", the flying bird that used to be on the floor of the old Fieldhouse and CHA, and on the wall. Very detailed. Kudos to the artist.

1 comment:

Duane said...

You know it's really too bad SA left the cupboard so bare, I wish nothing but terrible things for SA at New Mexico State, really the only thing that comes to mind is a fiery plane crash... is that too harsh??? :-)